Sunday, March 8, 2009

The beginning of my blog


well I'm very new to this whole blog thing so here goes. Right now I am living in Taiwan teaching English to cute little kindergartners and first graders. I am loving it here in Taiwan. My goal in teaching is to learn more patience for kids and to become a better teacher both things are hard for me. I am learning about the many cultural differences here it is kinda fun. The people here are so friendly and helpful. There have been many times that I have felt like a celebrity because people are always looking at me and want to talk and take their picture with me it is fun I like it. I have been here for a little over 2 months now and feel like I am kind of starting to get the hang of teaching but still have a long ways to go. I will probably feel comfortable with it by the time I'm ready to go home. I guess I will just have as much fun as I can in the process of learning how to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment