So crazy story while I was in America I had my van parked in front of Todd and Vicki's house and I was getting ready for church when Vicki came in and told me my car had been hit. I was freaking out and went out to look sure enough this is what I found. I was so mad I thought it was a hit and run and I had no idea how I was going to pay to have it fixed. I called the police to report a hit and run so I was going to file it Monday morning. Later Sunday night there was a knock on the door and we joked that maybe it was the person who hit my car but sure enough it was. He explained the whole story and what had happened. Sat night the winds were very very strong and he had a trailer parked in front of his house that he uses to haul motorcycles. His trailer blew across the street and rammed right into the drivers side door of the van. So crazy I couldn't believe that how random is that. I hope his insurance takes care of everything.
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment