
I love so many of my kids I have a lot of favorites. They are just too darn cute to pick one but if I could take one of them home it would be my little Cooper. Cooper is my buddy he calls me that everyday (mainly because they parrot everything you say but that is beside the point). Cooper is one of the morning kindergarten students so I get to start my day with him everyday. We sit on little mats during opening and I always sit by him. We have a little game where I tickle his feet or play with his hair and he does the same to me. My favorite is a brush of the cheek or a pat on the back cause he is just adorable when he does it to me. Cooper is kind of a trouble maker sometimes and he likes to bowl people over a lot. A common phrase heard in class is teacher Cooper hurt me. I don't like sending him to the secretaries though, but I have had to a couple of times in PE which was so sad. I hope his parents don't mind that I'm bringing him home with me.

He is so very cute. He sounds like a very cute boy
ReplyDeleteI am the first to leave a comment I feel special
So glad you started a blog so we can follow the many adventures you are having in Taiwan! Cooper is adorable! When you bring him home, can you bring a little girl for me, too? :)
ReplyDelete